The insurance claim investigation is the critical activity underpinning the settlement. In our experience however, investigations may not be carried out in a skilled, professional manner. Not coincidentally, the errors and omissions can sometimes favor the carrier.
Documentation failures come in many forms. Sometimes, inexperienced insurance claims adjusters fail to investigate thoroughly or perhaps turn a blind eye.
Bell Operations Systems can successfully substantiate the claim with thorough investigation and documentation.
We provide solid supporting documentation with tagged photo evidence and detailed line item notes. Because we are estimating experts, our reports are difficult to dispute. Our appraisals and estimates stand up to the most thorough examination and hold up under deposition and cross-examination.
Bell Operations Systems will hand you everything you need to win your argument. Our full array of services to insurance claims adjusters includes:
- Damage investigation and inspection
- Latent damage reports with supporting documentation
- Document preparation: estimates, engineering and bid items
- Carrier estimates, review errors and omissions
- Xactimate line item review
- Remote estimating and data support
- Expert testimony